A buy-to-let mortgage or the property investor mortgage is a loan taken against a property specifically for the rental purposes with the aim of monthly income or revenue from the rent received from the occupying tenant. There are however tax obligations on the rent received.
Giles Finance provides buy to let mortgage services in the UK to both individual applicants or to limited companies or to property portfolio holders.
Key buy to let mortgage points:
- Buy to let mortgage products available up to 85% loan to value.
- Let to Buy products available up to 80% loan to value.
- Properties are subject to mandatory licensed HMOs.
- Unlimited adverse credit
- Buy to let for self-employed
- Lack of credit (low credit score)
- 100% rental cover available
- Letting to the local authority, housing association, and corporate lets allowed
- Foreign nationals on visas accepted
- Buy to let rental yield based on income accepted
- All types of property accepted (subject to surveyor’s comments)
- 80% loan to value on buy to let schemes available
If you would like to discuss an issue in general or ask us how we can help you in a particular situation then please contact us via telephone or using this contact form. Our online buy to let mortgage team is open to helping you 24/7 by providing buy-to-let mortgage services.
You may also wish to let our property you currently occupy and move into another property. For these and any other buy to let enquiry, why not give our buy to let team a call for a free consultation on 0208 088 2211.